Leather Balm – 200g


Designed to take the best care of your leather tack. Maintains softness, pliability and strength whilst gently nourishing and protecting.

Made with 99.8% organic ingredients. The remaining 0.2% is Tocopherol / Vitamin E

e 200g / 7 oz

9 In Stock

SKU: 5060491060049 Categories: ,


Organic Leather Balm – Nourishing Protection And Care

Topline Naturals’ artisan products are handmade in Sussex using the finest quality naturals, sustainable and eco-friendly ingredients – with no compromise on performance.

99.8% Organic

Fully recyclable packaging

e 200g / 7 oz


Additional information

Weight 0.235 kg


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Leather Balm – 200g”

Your email address will not be published.